FREE bamboo minky wipes October offer at Cheeky Wipes
Saturday, 1 October 2016 | Admin
October Special Offer - 5 FREE Bamboo Minky Wipes with every £15 spent!
Visited Cheeky Wipes before? Shop now....or read on for more details....
We have finally taken delivery of our new and exclusive bamboo minky cloth baby wipes.
We've been working with a Sussex based designer called Onneke who has created these fab scandi influenced designs. From rainbows, flowers and apples, to whales and cute penguins, thyere are plenty of options to choose from. What do you think?
Perfect for hands & faces with bamboo viscose on one side, plus supersoft plush minky on the other side, we hope you like our new designs as much as we do!
During October, for every £15 spent on goods we're giving you 5 bamboo minky wipes (worth £6 ) FREE, to a maximum of 50 wipes.
- Spend £15 on goods - 5 bamboo minky wipes FREE
- Spend £30 on goods - 10 bamboo minky wipes FREE
- Spend £45 on goods - 15 bamboo minky wipes FREE
- Spend £60 on goods - 20 bamboo minky wipes FREE
- Spend £75 on goods - 25 bamboo minky wipes FREE etc...
As always, taking advantage of the offer is EASY!
- add at least £15 worth of goods to your basket (postage and packing don't count!)
- the FREE wipes will be added automatically, use the dropdown to choose your pattern
- When we dispatch your order, we will check your goods total and send out the appropriate amount of wipes!
Hear what parents say about them:
"I Love my cheeky wipes! This is my second lot ! I bought a different pattern to the ones I have already.
One pattern for bottom , the other for his drooling face! Minky ones are so soft!!! Xxx." Dorothea, Sept 2016
"These are great wipes. I carry them around dry then wet them when it's time to use. They are really soft but do a great job of cleaning baby's hands and face. No chemicals and a few less single use items in landfill. Double win!" Julie, July 16
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER AND WILL NOT WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER DISCOUNT CODES.
This offer will end at midnight on Monday 31st October, so don't miss out!