Pre-order any full kit and save £10
29 April 2016 | Admin
All-in-one cloth wipes kits - offer
The last few weeks have been absolutely hectic here at Cheeky Wipes. The Easter holidays seemed to flow seamlessly into Real Nappy Week, which was as popular as ever - maybe even more so!
Unfortunately, that has wiped out our stock of full kits, but the good news is that more are on the way, and should be with us by the start of June.
So this month, you can PRE-ORDER one of our full kits from just £30, saving £10 - your kit will then be dispatched w/c 6th June at the latest.
Midwives recommend the use of cotton wool and water because some baby wipes can contain ingredients which aren't great for your baby's skin.
Cheeky Wipes can even be used on delicate newborn skin, just like cotton wool and water. Simply soak as many as you would use in a day (10 at a time, say) and use as normal. Then, when you have a wash going on, just wash and reuse! And when your baby reaches 6 weeks, you can introduce the essential oils, which means that you can soak up to 25 wipes at a time, which is just that little bit more convenient.
As if that wasn't enough, Cheeky Wipes will save hundreds of packets of waste going to landfill, and save you money too!
Our full kit contains everything you need to get started with cloth wipes, whether you use cloth OR disposable nappies:
- 25 - Lovely soft cloth baby wipes, 15 cm x 15 cm choose from white cotton terry, bamboo, rainbow bamboo or microfibre, or choose our trial set to receive 5 each White cotton terry, natural bamboo, bamboo plush, microfibre and rainbow bamboo (Need help in choosing?
- 'Single-Clip' Fresh Baby Wipes container
- 'Single-Clip' Mucky Baby Wipes container - with mesh bag insert
- Cheeky Wipes Fresh Baby Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- Cheeky Wipes Mucky Baby Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag - with mesh bag insert
- 10 ml bottle of Fresh Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend - choose from Lavender & Chamomile, Mandarin or Rose & Rose Geranium
- 10 ml bottle of Tea Tree & Tea Tree Lemon Mucky Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend
Here's what our customers have to say about us...and make sure you read the rest of the reviews, there are hundreds to choose from:
"I'm very happy with the kit, it came well packaged, I ordered an extra box for face wipes too. Everything is great quality, easy to use, and the essential oils smell lovely. I haven't used the travel bags yet, but don't see any problem with these, very straight forward to use too. Great that I can save on disposable wipes, and cut down on landfill. Well done Cheeky Wipes!" Liz, Apr 2016
"Love them. So easy to use. Love the rise and geranium oil smell....my babies bottom smells of roses! I will be buying more wipes so I always have enough in circulation! " Kate, April 2016
"Amazing product that is great quality and will last for years. So much cheaper then buying disposable wipes. Love them." Melissa, April 2016
To take advantage of the offer, simply choose the full kit that you want, add it to your basket and the £10 discount will automatically be applied.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER WHICH WILL NOT WORK WITH OTHER DISCOUNTS OR CODES**