1 CommentMonday, 10 May 2021 | Admin
Cheeky Wipes ‘Green solutions for our Blue Planet’ were founded back in 2004 to solve a problem of finding wipes to use on sensitive, eczema prone skin but which would also be environmentally friendly.
The Cheeky Wipes all-in-one kit was the result, a unique kit which makes using cloth wipes easy, whether you use cloth or disposable nappies. The business has gone from strength to strength, introducing reusable period protection back in 2015 and has ambitious growth targets for the next three years.
The role will entail the following;
- Accurately and quickly pick and pack orders for dispatch
- Correctly packaging and labelling products for dispatch
- Preparing orders for shipment and loading for dispatch
Warehouse Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean, safe & tidy workplace
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Follow health and safety guidelines on manual handling
- Demonstrates the Cheeky Wipes Company Values
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
This is a physical role which requires manual handling and medium to heavy physical effort for sustained periods of time. The warehouse receives/packs and dispatches boxes weighing anything from 1 to 15kg. The role involves standing and walking for long periods carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling pallet trucks, packing boxes. Full training will be provided.
It's a really exciting time to be joining Team Cheeky. If you’d like to be part of it, apply now. We would love to hear from you!
Work pattern: 12 hours per week, days and hours to be confirmed. Flexibility to increase hours 'as and when' is desirable.
Salary: £10.82 per hour
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 14th May