Home > CheekyŽ Extras > Kit Accessories
Low stock, immediate despatch
Happy 13th Birthday to us!
No mess, less water, more time and safer cleaning.
The Strucket Mini features the same world-first interlocking strainer and plug system, but is sized to suit your smaller laundry needs. Soak, strain, drain and store — and never touch the mess that’s left behind.
It’s mini, but it’s just as mighty. The second Strucket is designed to handle anything you can throw at it and of course, every type of mess. You’ll wonder how you lived without it.
By now you’re probably aware of the plastic problem taking over our world. It’s time to banish single-use plastic from the home. The Strucket Mini can be used time and time again, and is 100% recyclable, making it easy to do your bit for the planet. Plus, it’s BPA-free, so it’s safer for your family, too.
27.7cm x 18.4cm x 18.7cm
4.5 litre capacity
1. Make sure that the strainer (the container on the inside) is sitting flat in the bottom of the outer container
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice (we don't recommend soaking in bleach solutions)
4. Leave to soak
5. When fully soaked, remove the strainer from the water. To do so, use the handles to pull the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip (we know this sounds a bit confusing, but it makes sense when you see it!)
6. Leave the items to drain for a little bit
7. Once your items have drained a bit, remove them from the strainer
8. Pull the plug out of the outer container (make sure it's over a sink!) and let the yucky water drain out. Ta da!
Spend up to £30 (before postage) and get 15% off
Spend between £30-£50 (before postage) and get 20% off
Spend over £50 and get 25% off!
*offer ends 29th October
Subscribe to our newsletter to hear about new products, our latest news, and exclusive promotions.