If you already use your Cheeky Wipes for bums, but have started weaning, we've created this Cheeky Washable Baby wipes just for you when you're at home! Use with your existing oils, or soak with water before use and use a squirt of our baby nappy spray, then simply rinse any excess food off and chuck in the washing machine.
Save on buying individually!
25 - Lovely luxury plush cloth wipes, 15 cm x 15 cm Need help in choosing which wipes are best for you?
1 - Fresh Baby Wipes container
When used on faces and hands, our washable baby wipes can be thrown straight into the washing machine.
***If you're unsure what you need or have any other questions, why not complete our cloth wipes advice questionnaire to receive tailored advice for you***
Not sure? See what our customers think...
Making the switch to reusable baby wipes might seem overwhelming at first, we promise it isn't! Getting your Cheeky Wipes kit set up couldn't be simpler…
- For 25 wipes, use cold water to fill your ‘Fresh Wipes’ container to approx. 3cm from the top and then add 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Pop your lovely soft cloth baby wipes into the ‘Fresh Wipes’ container, then turn the pile of wipes over a couple of times and once they have soaked up all the water...hey presto they’re ready to use! You can then tip out any excess water so they aren't sitting in it.
- Use the wipes for faces, hands, whatever needs cleaning!
- Once you’ve used the wipes, pop straight in the washing machine or a mucky box ready for washing!
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mucky baby wipes can go straight into the washing machine with your next load of washing – your baby wipes come out spankingly clean. A 30 – 60 degree wash is fine! (only up to 40 with coloured wipes)
- Washing at 60c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. However getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygienic too!
Don't just take our word for how fabulous Cheeky Wipes are, find out what our customers think.
| || |
Wash white wipes at 30°C to 60°C
Prints and colours only to 40°C
If you prefer not to wash at 60°C, you can use an anti-bacterial laundry cleanser which claims to kill 99.9% of germs from just 15°C
Wash dark colours separately
| || |
- You can use fabric softener! Our wipes are soaked before use so it won't make any difference to their absorbency.
| || |
- You can dry your wipes in between washes - either in the tumble dryer or on the washing line. Sunshine is nature's own bleach!
| || |
- Never leave the wipes to soak in a solution of bleach/water or harsh stain removers as it will damage them and could irritate skin.
| || |
- Vegan friendly
- Oeko-tex certified
- Paraben free
- GOTS certified (Organic Cotton wipes)
- SLS free
For more information on how to look after your Cheeky Wipes check out our guide.
Not sure which kit to choose?
Take a look at our kit comparison page for more information to find out which one is the perfect fit for you! Alternatively why not try out our Questionnaire for a fully tailored suggestion!