Love our reusable baby wipes kit or your money back
2 Comments13 May 2020 | Admin
Love our All in One Reusable Wipes Kits and Toilet Paper Alternative kits as much as we do...or your money back!
No, this isn’t some dodgy advertising promise but a genuine belief from us here at Cheeky HQ that once you try the kits you will love them!
Our All in One washable wipes kit was born out of necessity when Helen (Cheeky Wipes founder) realised disposable wipes were causing havoc with her eczema after the birth of her first baby (he’s nearly 16). Fast forward 5 few years to baby number 3 (there was still 1 more to go!) and the kits were released out into the public.
Our aim was to make it as simple as possible for you to make the switch and realise how easy the kit is to use for both cloth and disposable nappy users. From chatting to new customers and those that weren’t quite ready to make the change, we appreciated that many people were grossed out by putting poo in their washing machine. But hey, when it was exploding up the back and out the sides of your baby’s clothes, we knew you weren’t throwing them away...instead soaking them and then washing them.
Based on feedback and changing perceptions, our kit developed and grew with the option of different wipes as well as a kit designed for cloth nappy users, all the way to our Toilet Paper Alternative kits which have really come into their own in the past 6 months.
Over the past 11 years, selling tens of thousands of kits and talking to thousands of you at Baby Shows (still our favourite place to meet and chat to you) we know our kits make your life easier, are better for the environment and save you money.
As a small team of mainly women with families, we have all used the wipes on our babies who now range from 16 down to 8 years old and most of us are now using the same wipes and boxes as family cloth to replace toilet paper. We use our experience to help you choose the right kit (check out our cloth wipes questionnaire), offer advice to get you started and are always on hand to help you get the best out of the kits if you have a question or are struggling getting to grips with it all.
So...with all that to back us up we’re now putting our money where our mouth is and offering a 45 day trial or your money back guarantee on our All in One kit and Toilet Paper Alternative kits.
We understand that one of the main barriers to taking the plunge with reusable wipes is uncertainty and fear of failure to get to grips with it all so we want to remove that fear and give you the confidence to give it a go.
The cost of an All in One reusable wipes kit contains everything you need to get started and comparable to what you would spend on disposable baby wipes in approx 6-8 weeks so that’s why we’re giving you 6 weeks to give it a go and if you really don’t get on with it, you can send the whole kit back to us and we’ll refund you.
Making the switch to a Toilet Paper Alternative maybe something you hadn’t considered before the current global pandemic but so many have taken the opportunity and haven’t looked back. One Cheeky fan even says happily “This is the future of bum-wiping” which we love!
Here’s how it all works:
- Place your order and you then have 45 days from delivery to use it and to give it a go.
- If you are buying an All in One cloth wipes kit in advance of your baby being born and won’t be starting for a month or so, let us know and we can make a note on your order.
- Use the kit regularly for 45 days and follow the instructions for use (soaking, washing etc).
- If you have any questions or problems along the way, get in touch with us at email@example.com, use the contact form on the website, the live chat function or give us a call.
- If at the end of the 45 days you really haven’t fallen in love with it, seen the benefits, want to shout about it and recommend it to your friends then get back in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and pop 45 day Kit trial in the subject of your email.
- Let us know your thoughts and why you didn’t get on with it so we can understand the reasons behind any issues and use this feedback to develop features and future kits.
- You can then send it back to us, and we’ll refund you.
- Please note, we will only accept back full kits with all the items - wipes, boxes, bags, oils. There isn’t an option to keep parts of the kit.
- We can’t resell the kits as they will have been used but will donate them to cloth nappy libraries and food banks who will put them to very good use.
- This must be your first order for an All in One cloth wipes kit or Toilet Paper Alternative kit
- Our usual returns policy applies on any other items you purchase alongside the All in One or Toilet Paper Kit (apart from our 45 day period pants trial)
Hi, I'm new to all this. My daughter is nearly 10 and I just want to prepare myself first before I prepare her. I'm just looking for guidance and support how these things work. Thank you.
Hi there, have you seen our reusable period protection questionnaire? Just 10 short questions and we will come back to you with a tailored response on what to consider and our recommendations.