General (not valid during busy sale times)
We have a range of postage options to suit your needs and pockets -
- All UK orders over £15 will qualify for FREE UK shipping via Royal Mail 48 tracked
- If you need something urgently, select our Royal Mail 24 tracked option at £2.99 on any order and if you place your order before 2pm we'll dispatch it the same day (Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays)
- We also have a DPD option for £4.99 and if you place your order before 11am we'll dispatch it the same day (Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays). We don't currently have a DPD Saturday delivery.
- Weekends are a busy time for us so it can take until Tuesday/Wednesday the following week to dispatch the weekend orders.
- For more info on our competitive prices and delivery options, have a look here
We've tried to find the most cost-effective ways to ship your items to you - whilst ensuring that they arrive safe and sound and in a timely manner.
If your order contains any items on pre-order, we will hold your whole order until everything is in stock. We do indicate this on the basket page and your confirmation email so double check there if your order has some pre-order items.
Please see Royal Mail service updates for issues that may be affecting your area.
Based on Government advice, we are open but taking extra measures to protect our staff and customers whilst processing orders. Please bear with us, we are working through orders as quickly as possible but there may be some additional delay. We are currently dispatching orders within 3 working days from receipt.
Delivery to mainland Europe via Royal Mail and DPD are available. As the UK is outside of the EU, any orders shipping to the EU are subject to VAT at the rate charged by the destination country. Eg. If you are shipping to France, VAT will be charged on your order at the French VAT rate. In addition, as of July 1st 2021, orders up to the value of €150 may be liable for customs clearance fees, payable by the customer at the shipping destination. The importing country may also charge a handling fee, payable by the customer at the shipping destination. Orders over €150 will NOT be charged VAT at point of sale but this will be charged by the importing country and payable by the customer at point of delivery. Currently we are not able to ship orders containing OILS to Spain
If your order has been held up in customs or taken to your local delivery depot after a failed delivery attempt and you choose not to collect your order or are unwilling to pay VAT or import/customs charges, the order may be returned to us. In this case we are unable to refund the original shipping fee.