Preparing a Cheeky Doodoo Nappy
- You will have a sized nappy with it’s own booster, use alone during the day or insert the extra booster if wearing overnight, for long journeys, or if you have a heavy wetter.
- Lay the booster inside the nappy.
- Fold with an extra layer at the front if you have a little boy who will wee forwards.
- Fold with the extra layer underneath if you have a little girl who will pee down.
- Place the reusable fleece liner on top of the booster - the fleece liner goes against your baby’s skin, providing a stay dry layer to keep your baby comfortable. It also catches most of the poo which can be shaken off down the loo!
Fitting the cotton nappy
| || || || |
Place the nappy under your baby, just above baby’s bottom
Pull up the front of the nappy and hold flat against your baby, just like a disposable
Pull the left tab up and over and attach hip poppers to waist poppers
Repeat with right side so nappy is secure but not too too tight, making sure it is snug and not gappy at the leg. Adjust poppers if necessary.
| || || |
For the smallest waist adjustment attach wing to wing, and as baby grows move out to wider poppers.
| || |
- Lay your baby on top of the laid out wrap, position so it covers your nappy at the back.
- Bring the front of the wrap up as you did with the nappy and determine if you need to adjust the rise poppers. (It may be an idea to snap these into position first once you know the fit on your baby, so you are not trying to adjust on a wiggly baby!)
| || |
Step 2: FYI: This wrap is designed as one size fits most babies so you will need to adjust the rise…
- If using Size 1 (smallest) nappy you will need use the poppers on the first row
- If using Size 2 (medium) nappy use the poppers on the second row
- If using Size 3 (largest) nappy you will probably not need to use any of the rise poppers (leave them all open)
| || |
- Once you have the rise adjusted, as you did with the nappy hold the front of it flat against your baby.
| || |
- Pull the left tab up and over and attach hip poppers to waist poppers
- Repeat with right side so nappy is secure but not too too tight
- For the smallest waist adjustment attach wing to wing, and as baby grows move out to wider poppers
| || |
- Adjust poppers if necessary
- You should be able to fit 2 fingers into the front of the nappy to ensure it is a comfortable fit.
| || |
- Ensure wrap covers all the nappy and there is no bamboo fabric showing
- Check leg elastics are secure but not too tight
Give them a go with our 45 day trial bundle
The 2 part nappy trial bundle contains:
'The waterproof bit AKA outer layer'
- One ‘One Size Fits Most’ Waterproof Nappy Wrap
'The absorbent bits' AKA middle layer'
- One grey sized bamboo viscose nappy (available in size 1, 2 & 3)
- One grey nappy Booster - regular (size 1) or large (size 2)
'The stay-dry layer AKA inner layer'
- One grey fleece reusable nappy liner
We know our nappies are ACE and as such we know you'll love them so we're
giving you a 45 day no-risk trial offer on our trial bundle.
Check out the washing and care instructions here