Here at Cheeky Wipes HQ we LOVE our products. We have tested them to the limit so not only are we well versed to sing their praises, but can also offer practical advice and experience to help you get the best out of them.
If you're new to the idea, we get that making the switch to reusables can seem a bit weird and icky. And we understand that you're worried about spending money on something and it then not working for you. We are so confident that you will love our all-in-one wipes kit and our period pants and pads that we have created a 45 day trial scheme for them. We've also now included our new Nappy trial bundle.
Before you start, we recommend that you try our tailored advice service where our team will give you personalised recommendations for what will work best for you:
If you don't love them, firstly, our fab customer services team will try and help you make the products work for you. Seriously, they are proper experts in these products! However if you really don't get on with them, you can send them back and we will refund you.
The schemes are different for the period protection, wipes kits and nappy bundle, so please read carefully below.
Period Pants Free Trial Scheme
There is nothing like trying something for yourself so we are offering you the opportunity to try a pair of period pants and see how you get on with them. Here's how our free trial policy works:
- If you haven’t yet tried our period pants, place an order for whichever style you think would suit you best and give one pair a go. Please try this pair on over clean underwear to check they are the correct size before trialing them, as we will not refund for pants that are the wrong size and have already been worn.
- This trial IS NOT VALID on pants bought as part of a kit.
- You’ve got 45 days to try the pants as we appreciate that periods can be sporadic! If that pair doesn’t work for you we will refund you for your worn pair but please DO NOT send the worn pair back. Our lovely Warehouse Manager has to open the envelopes and doesn't appreciate surprises of obviously worn pants.
- If you have bought more than 1 pair and don’t then wish to try the others, you can of course return those unworn pairs and we will refund those too. We will only refund ONE pair of worn pants and can't refund for any pants that have been pre washed.
- In the event that you aren’t happy with the pants, for whatever reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can guide you through sending the pants back to us.
- We’ll ask you a few questions about your experience so we can understand the reasons behind any issues and use this feedback to develop features and future styles of the pants.
This opportunity to trial the pants is only valid on the first pair of pants that you purchase from Cheeky Wipes.
Period Pads Free Trial Scheme
There is nothing like trying something for yourself so we are offering you the opportunity to try one pad and see how you get on with it. Here's how our free trial policy works:
- If you haven’t yet tried our period pads, place an order for whichever size/fabric you think would suit you best and give one pad a go. If you go for a mixed multipack, please only use one pad from the pack. This trial IS NOT VALID on pads bought as part of a kit.
- If you opt for different fabrics, please only try one pad in one fabric...we can advise on which would work best for you. Either get in touch via our live chat or email or complete our period questionnaire.
- You’ve got 45 days to try the pad as we appreciate that periods can be sporadic! If that pad doesn’t work for you, for any reason, we will refund you for it.
- If you have bought a multipack or a number of individual pads and don’t then wish to try the others, you can of course return those unused pads and we will refund those too. Please note, we will only accept back those unused pads as long as they have not been pre washed.We will only refund ONE used pad.
- In the event that you aren’t happy with the pads for whatever reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can guide you through sending them back to us.
- We’ll ask you a few questions about your experience so we can understand the reasons behind any issues and use this feedback to develop features and future styles.
This opportunity to trial a pad is only valid on the first order of pads that you place with us.
Our usual returns policy applies on any other pants you purchase alongside the trial pair - we will only accept back other items that haven’t been pre-washed or worn. We advise trying other sizes/styles on over existing underwear if you are unsure of the fit.
Reusable Wipes all-in-one kit trial scheme
Making the switch to a Toilet Paper Alternative or reusable baby wipes maybe something you hadn’t considered before the current global pandemic but so many have taken the opportunity and haven’t looked back. One Cheeky fan even says happily “This is the future of bum-wiping” which we love!
Here’s how it all works:
- Place your order and you then have 45 days from delivery to use it and to give it a go.
- If you are buying an All in One cloth wipes kit in advance of your baby being born and won’t be starting for a month or so, let us know and we can make a note on your order.
- Use the kit regularly for 45 days and follow the instructions for use (soaking, washing etc).
- If you have any questions or problems along the way, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the contact form on the website, the live chat function or give us a call.
- If at the end of the 45 days you really haven’t fallen in love with it, seen the benefits, want to shout about it and recommend it to your friends then get back in touch with us at email@example.com and pop 45 day Kit trial in the subject of your email.
- Let us know your thoughts and why you didn’t get on with it so we can understand the reasons behind any issues and use this feedback to develop features and future kits.
- You can then send it back to us, and we’ll refund you.
- Please note, we will only accept back full kits with all the items - wipes, boxes, bags, oils. There isn’t an option to keep parts of the kit.
- We can’t resell the kits as they will have been used but will donate them to cloth nappy libraries and food banks who will put them to very good use.
- This must be your first order for an All in One cloth wipes kit or Toilet Paper Alternative kit
- Our usual returns policy applies on any other items you purchase alongside the All in One or Toilet Paper Kit (apart from our 45 day period pants trial)
Nappy Bundle trial
If you want to give this trial bundle a go, we are giving you the opportunity to test it for 45 days with no risk! We know that's long enough to really put the nappy through its paces. If at the end of the 45 days it hasn't become one of your go to nappies, we welcome the whole trial bundle back and we will refund you. Let us know your thoughts and why you didn’t get on with it so we can understand the reasons behind any issues and use this feedback to develop them further. If you need any advice whilst trialing it, do get in touch with our team who will be happy to advise and guide you.
- This 45 day trial is ONLY VALID on this nappy trial bundle. if you buy more than one of these bundles, we will only refund for ONE bundle.
- This is only valid if this is your first nappy purchase with us
- Refunds will only be issued on receipt of the full bundle as listed below, washed and thoroughly dried.
If you want to return the bundle, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can guide you from there.
We won't sell it on but will donate it to one of many nappy libraries we work with, who would really benefit from it.