We are hiring - Marketing Manager position available
Location: Newhaven office / Warehouse based with flexibility to work from home by arrangement
Hours: 20 hours per week – working pattern negotiable within core working hours
Salary Circa £38K dependent on experience (pro rata)
24 days holiday (pro rata and exc bank holidays)
Cheeky Wipes ‘Green solutions for our Blue Planet’ were founded back in 2004 to solve a problem of finding wipes to use on sensitive, eczema prone skin but which would also be environmentally friendly. The Cheeky Wipes all-in-one kit was the result, a unique kit which makes using cloth wipes easy, whether you use cloth or disposable nappies. The business has gone from strength to strength, introducing reusable period protection back in 2015 and has ambitious growth targets for the next three years.
We are looking for a top-class marketeer to join our Cheeky Crew, to manage all day to day marketing activities and execute the Cheeky Wipes strategic marketing plan. Reporting to the MD, they will produce integrated and innovative Brand marketing initiatives to drive the brand forward successfully in the UK market. The role is busy and varied, so we want someone who will always be on the ball.
As the go to person for everything Marketing, responsibilities will include delivering the cross-channel Marketing Plan, ownership of Cheeky Wipes social media channels, managing the marketing budget and measuring and analysing the success of cross channel marketing efforts.
The ideal applicant will possess these characteristics:
- Demonstrate the Cheeky Wipes Company Values
- Passionate about reusable and the Cheeky Wipes Ethos
- Skilled marketeer with demonstrable experience across all areas of cross-channel marketing
- Proven use of initiative and hands on implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Creative and innovative
- Developed copywriting skills with a flexible and versatile writing style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Commercially astute
If you’d like to be part of the Cheeky Crew, apply now:
- send us your CV
- plus a covering letter explaining why you'd like to work with us
- send it by email to 'email@example.com'
- subject line should be 'Marketing Manager Job Application'
We would love to hear from you! Applications close on 2nd January 2020.