Cotton pads for Incontinence - Medium, Washable, Minivivi Prints
Sizing: 28cm x 7cm (approximately)
Suitable for: Mild to moderate incontinence
Buy 5 pads Mix & Match and SAVE!!
Firstly....don't suffer from incontinence if you don't need to!
Seeing a pelvic floor physio can really help with incontinence and using kegel weights like Secret Whispers allows you to rebuild strength and tone in your pelvic floor which you lose as you age or after childbirth.
What makes these Incontinence Pads so special?
Feel comfortable: Unique shape means that the pad stays flat, minimising run-off, slightly wider to the rear, reversible for those who are sitting or lying down the majority of the time.
Feel Dry: Jersey cotton top for fast absorption, natural breathable material against the skin, natural cotton core to prevent compression leaks and maximise capacity without bulk at all. Our Slimmest Pad.
Feel Easy: Additional tab to grip means opening the poppers is easy, even if you struggle with your grip.
Feel Confident: Hidden waterproof layer and non-wick wings for maximum protection against leaks
What's in my reusable pee proof pad?
- Jersey organic cotton printed top fabric
- Highly absorbent unique organic hemp/cotton blend core (2 layers in the smaller two with grey snaps for light, 4 layers in the larger two sizes with black snaps for moderate)
- Hidden PUL waterproof layer made with recycled plastics
- Charcoal impregnated fleece backing
Our pads are brilliant for sensitive skin. Organic cotton against your skin is soft and breathable and wicks away wetness quickly, leaving you feeling dry and comfortable.
I can't get my head around using reusable protection for my incontinence control?
Disposable period and incontinence products have a lot of nasty chemicals, dioxins and gels in them to make them more absorbent.
The concept may be a bit 'EW' but using cloth pad protection is not only more comfortable, they are SO much more absorbent.
The moisture is drawn into the pad leaving you feeling fresher for longer. PLUS, using cloth pads will cost a fraction of what you pay for disposables each month and will reduce the amount sent to sit in landfill each month!
We are sold!
How do I wear and wash my reusable incontinence pads?
- Prewash a few times to increase capacity
- Wear grey side down
- Cold rinse to prevent staining
- Do not wetpail or soak for more than 3 hours
- Avoid harsh products like chlorine bleach
- Wash at up to 40 degrees
- A colour catcher is advised
- Avoid softener or fabric conditioner
- Gently stretch when damp to retain shape
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Avoid direct heat
- High capacity, organic hemp/cotton blend core manufactured to Minivivi’s unique specification
- High quality jersey cotton topping fabric in limited edition prints
- Hidden PUL layer for security against leaks partly made with recycled plastics
- Charcoal impregnated fabric to help reduce any odour
- Thin fleece backing and wings to grip underwear securely
- Reinforced non-wick wings to prevent damp thighs
- Two width settings to suit different underwear styles
- Popper tab to aid grip for easy removal
- Fully reversible - wear with larger end at front or back to suit
- Environmentally conscious and carefully considered materials
- UK made by people with chronic illnesses working from home
- Fabrics sourced as eco-friendly as possible, from small UK based companies wherever possible
- Pads are very robust, guaranteed for a minimum of 200 washes at 60 degrees
- Can be tumble dried on low heat for faster turnaround
- Extra thirsty - some of the highest capacity pads available in the UK for how thin they are
- Cut, sewn and individually checked at every stage
- Designed and made by someone with incontinence & Crohn’s disease themselves
- Suitable for heavy menstrual flow or postpartum use as well as incontinence
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We love our Cheeky pads and think you will too, but we understand it's tricky buying things online. Buy with certainty with our 100% Happiness Guarantee. Try try one pad, love them, or your money back.
I've got some questions…
Got more questions about Cheeky® products, head on over to our FAQs page. If you don't find what you're looking for there, we've got loads of great articles to read, or just pop us an email or send us a message on our chat!