Reusable Wipes Basic Starter Kit
Need help with which choosing which wipes are best for you? Complete one of our reusable wipes questionnaires for a tailored recommendation from our experts!
Reusable kit for those wishing to get started with washable wipes. For an 'end to end' solution for bums and hands & faces, check out our all-in-one kit wipes kit.
What's in the Reusable Wipes Starter Kit?
What else could I add to the reusable baby wipes starter kit?
- small luxury double wetbag with integral mesh laundry bag, perfect for carrying cloth wipes when out & about
- a wet and wipe spray, for sensitive baby skin to gently cleanse and protect delicate skin
- 25 extra wipes, rainbow bamboo wipes, so you can have separate reusable wet wipes for bums and hands & faces
If I want to use washable wipes for cleaning bums, what should I consider?
Tsis basic kit is also available containing premium wipes.
Why should I consider washable baby wipes?
Simply because these are the best eco baby wipes and are much more environmentally friendly than eco disposables! You choose what goes on your babies delicate skin, so our eco friendly baby wipes are brilliant for eczema and sensitive skin.
These natural baby wipes are brilliant for cloth nappies or disposable nappies. They'll save you money and with no landfill created you know you're doing your bit for the planet too.
Let's ditch disposable wipes together!
Looking for a beginners guide / Cheeky Wipes Instructions? Or how to wash and care for reusable baby wipes?
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We love our Cheeky Wipes and think you will too, but we understand it's tricky buying things online. Buy with certainty with our 100% Happiness Guarantee. Love your wipes kit, or your money back.
If you're already using cloth nappies and have a nappy bin (not everyone has!) then you'll just need our mini kit. You might want to add an extra mucky out and about bag, depending on whether you have a wet nappy bag or not.
Making the switch to reusable baby wipes might seem overwhelming at first, we promise it isn't! Getting your Cheeky Wipes kit set up couldn't be simpler…
| || |
Wash white wipes at 30°C to 60°C
Prints and colours only to 40°C
If you prefer not to wash at 60°C, you can use an anti-bacterial laundry cleanser which claims to kill 99.9% of germs from just 15°C
Wash dark colours separately
| || |
- You can use fabric softener! Our wipes are soaked before use so it won't make any difference to their absorbency.
| || |
- You can dry your wipes in between washes - either in the tumble dryer or on the washing line. Sunshine is nature's own bleach!
| || |
- Never leave the wipes to soak in a solution of bleach/water or harsh stain removers as it will damage them and could irritate skin.
| || |
- Vegan friendly
- Oeko-tex certified
- Paraben free
- GOTS certified (Organic Cotton wipes)
- SLS free
For more information on how to look after your Cheeky Wipes check out our guide.
Not sure which kit to choose?
Take a look at our kit comparison page for more information to find out which one is the perfect fit for you! Alternatively why not try out our Questionnaire for a fully tailored suggestion!