The Strucket Bucket
"For anyone, with anything to soak"
Perfect for sensitive skin, the Strucket allows you to easily soak, separate and drain with it's patented, world-first interlocking strainer and plug system.
Just like a normal bucket (but better), the Strucket makes soaking simple and clean. Never fear putting your hand into the residual dirty, unhygienic, toxic mess that can be left in the bucket again. With the Strucket you will never leave your items soaking for endless days or weeks again, because the Strucket makes soaking simple and stress-free! Pop your items in to soak and when you return simply pull up the strainer, separate the items from the water and then drain using the outer plug without ever touching the water or the toxic mess in it!
From nappies, bibs and baby clothes to sheets, toys, dad’s golf balls, and the fruit & veg... The Strucket can be used inside, outside, for the kid's stuff, the dad's stuff and the pet's stuff - there are infinite uses across the whole house.
19 litre Capacity
Measurements H27.5cm x W44.5cm x D31.5cm
How to use the Strucket:
1. Make sure that the strainer (the container on the inside) is sitting flat in the bottom of the outer container
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice (we don't recommend soaking in bleach solutions)
4. Leave to soak
5. When fully soaked, remove the strainer from the water. To do so, use the handles to pull the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip (we know this sounds a bit confusing, but it makes sense when you see it!)
6. Leave the items to drain for a little bit
7. Once your items have drained a bit, remove them from the strainer
8. Pull the plug out of the outer container (make sure it's over a sink!) and let the yucky water drain out. Ta da!