Cheeky Pants Cloth Sanitary Pad full kits
Our Cheeky Pants Cloth Sanitary Pad full kits contain:
- 2 Cheeky Pants Bamboo & Plush Liners - 19 cm x 7 cm
- 6 Cheeky Pants Bamboo & Plush Day Pads - 22cm x 7cm
- 2 Cheeky Pants Bamboo & Plush night / maternity pads - 28cm x 7cm
- Mucky box to soak your soiled pads in cold water
- Teatree & teatree lemon blend oil to start the hygiene process and keep smells at bay
- Mesh Laundry bag for washing – we recommend a cold or maximum 30c wash to avoid setting stains
How do I wash my cloth period pads?
Taking care of your Cheeky® pads couldn't be easier, check out our washing and care guide to see how.
45 Day Trial
We love our Cheeky pads and think you will too, but if this is your first time trying out reusable period protection we understand you might be unsure if they're for you. Lucky for you, we run a 45 day trial on our pads so you can take them for a test drive before deciding whether or not to make the switch.
How absorbent are they?
You know your cycle best and we recommend you change your protection in line with your flow.
What's the difference between my cotton and plush pads?
The bamboo and charcoal plush pads are a man-made material and are thicker they therefore tend to be better for heavier days of your periods. The cotton pads are a lot cooler to wear, it's a lot thinner if you prefer a more discreet pad. The cotton material helps the pad to stay in place and is less likely to move around!
I've got some questions…
Got more questions about Cheeky® period protection, head on over to our FAQs page. If your don't find what you're looking for there either pop us an email or send us a message on our chat!
I'm not sure what I need to get?
That's ok! Take our Period protection questionnaire.
Machine wash cold (maximum 30 degrees) and then hang dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener or put them in the tumble dryer.