Mini Strucket Bucket
No mess, less water, more time and safer cleaning.
The Mini Strucket Bucket features the same world-first interlocking strainer and plug system, but is sized to suit your smaller laundry needs. Soak, strain, drain and store — and never touch the mess that’s left behind. Have a read of our blog with loads of hints and tips from Kirstin on our Customer Services Team as to how to use your mini strucket to soak your cloth period pads and pants,
Made for your laundry or bathroom.
It’s mini, but it’s just as mighty. The Mini Strucket is designed to handle anything you can throw at it and of course, every type of mess. You’ll wonder how you lived without it.
By now you’re probably aware of the plastic problem taking over our world. It’s time to banish single-use plastic from the home. The Strucket Mini can be used time and time again, and is 100% recyclable, making it easy to do your bit for the planet. Plus, it’s BPA-free, so it’s safer for your family, too.
27.7cm x 18.4cm x 18.7cm
4.5 litre capacity
How to use the Strucket:
1. Make sure that the strainer (the container on the inside) is sitting flat in the bottom of the outer container
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice (we don't recommend soaking in bleach solutions)
4. Leave to soak
5. When fully soaked, remove the strainer from the water. To do so, use the handles to pull the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip (we know this sounds a bit confusing, but it makes sense when you see it!)
6. Leave the items to drain for a little bit
7. Once your items have drained a bit, remove them from the strainer
8. Pull the plug out of the outer container (make sure it's over a sink!) and let the yucky water drain out. Ta da!