Leave no trace with our reusable Festival Wet Wipes! Great as camping wipes or hiking wipes too!
Beautifully handmade in the UK!
If you've ever been caught short whilst on a hike or had to brave the queues for a frankly grim showering experience at a festival or when camping, these are for you!
The perfect alternative to disposable wet wipes when on the go, hiking or camping. Brilliant to keep in your bag for emergency 'no loo roll' situations too.
Eco-friendly reusable pee cloth
Our eco friendly pee cloth come as a single thick absorbent wipe, with a poppered loop which makes it easy to fold and discreet to carry. No need for disposable wipes or rolls of toilet paper at festivals or whilst hiking or camping. Our eco festival wipes are reusable, washable, and durable, made from soft jersey cotton, with absorbent charcoal fleece inner which means no odours!
No need to use baby wipes or disposable wet wipes which can be harsh for sensitive skin. Use instead of tissue or as a body wipe. Great festival shower wipes for weekend music festivals.
Fragrance free & more eco-friendly than biodegradable wipes, each wipe can be rinsed, air-dried via the hanging loop and reused.
Our plastic free travel wipes are ideal for use during any outdoor activity, including use as hiking wipes or camping wipes anywhere from sea to summit. Just pop a couple in a wet bag and carry in your rucksack! Brilliant as a full body wipe to cleanse and refresh when used with our wet & wipe spray if there aren't any water sources nearby whilst on your camping trip.
'Going camping a lot lately been using these cloth wipes! Just amazing! Soft, and very pleasant to use! Definitely going to recommend...Much better for you and planet!!' Customer, Trustpilot 2021
Benefits of using reusable festival wipes
- Our wilderness wipes are specially designed to double as an emergency menstrual or incontinence pad if caught short at festivals or out walking/hiking
- Flexible design - can be hung on bag or folded into back pocket after use with no bag needed
- Microfleece backing grips underwear when used as emergency pad - no slipping
- Tab to aid grip when unsnapping poppers
- Eco friendly option, environmentally conscious and carefully considered materials, sourced from small UK based companies wherever possible
- Handmade in the UK by people with chronic illnesses working from home, cut, sewn and individually checked at every stage
- Can be tumble dried on low heat for fast turnaround if needed
How to wash reusable festival wipes for camping or hiking:
- Prewash a few times to increase absorbent capacity
- Use patterned side against body (grey side down)
- Cold rinse to prevent staining, do not soak for more than 3 hours
- Wash at up to 60 degrees with dark colours, avoid harsh products like chlorine bleach
- Avoid softener or fabric conditioner, use a colour catcher if possible on mixed loads
- Gently stretch when damp to retain shape
- Avoid direct heat, air dry or tumble dry on low heat
Fabric Composition of Camping Wipes:
- High quality jersey cotton topping fabric in limited edition prints
- Fast drying thin organic bamboo core for high capacity whilst remaining quick to dry
- Hidden PUL waterproof layer made from recycled plastics, keeps hand /underwear / pocket dry during and after use
- Charcoal impregnated fleece backing to wick away menstrual blood and help reduce any odour