Family Cloth Reusable Toilet Paper - Kit with flannel wipes
Need help with which choosing which wipes are best for you? Complete one of our reusable wipes questionnaires for a tailored recommendation from our experts!
Cheeky Wipes are a great alternative to Toilet Paper or flushable wipes, if you're considering going toilet roll free or making the switch to 'family cloth'.
They're also brilliant alternative to toilet paper if you have a septic system!
If you didn't know that reusable toilet paper was a thing - it totally is! We've been 'toilet paper free' for quite a few years here at Cheeky Wipes. Once you get your head around it, it's so much nicer to use than traditional toilet paper.
No bits of paper left in your genital area. And as people have pointed out, if you got dog poo on your arm, you wouldn't just rub it off with tissue, so it leaves you feeling much cleaner.
Toilet Roll Alternative Family Cloth Wipes Kit from Cheeky Wipes
- At 21cm x 21cm, these wipes are slightly larger than our standard wipes, you can still fit up to 25 in your fresh wipes box at a time, with just a bit of gentle 'smushing'.
- For 25 wipes, fill the Fresh container (blue) with cold water to 3cm from the top of the box. If you are soaking more wipes, add a little more water
- Add 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Then pop your wipes into the water/oil solution. Turn the pile of wipes over so the top ones get damp too. Once all the wipes are damp they are ready to use. Gently tip out any excess water so the wipes aren’t sitting in it.
- Prepare your Mucky Wipes container (green) by filling with water to the fill level marked, then add 3 – 4 drops of the ‘Mucky Wipes’ essential oil blend
- Once you’ve used the wipes, place them inside the clever mesh wash bag in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ container. This saves you having to touch those mucky things again.
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mesh bag of mucky wipes can go straight into the washing machine with your next load of washing and washed up to 40 degrees. (Wash the ones with red trim separately for the first wash).
- Washing at 40c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. However getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygenic too!
- If the mesh wash bag is full, you can loosen the string so the wipes can roam free in the machine, uncurl fully and that way the detergent can get to all the stains and do its job. You can also add some stain remover, this really helps.
- If there are only a few wipes in the bag, you can keep it closed as the wipes should have room to move about
Save on buying individually! Add extra wipes and save! This reusable toilet paper kit is also available with cotton terry wipes which have a bit more traction for poo!
Want to find out more about this?
What can I use instead of wet wipes - going toilet roll free
Making the switch to reusable baby wipes might seem overwhelming at first, we promise it isn't! Getting your Cheeky Wipes kit set up couldn't be simpler…
| || |
Wash white wipes at 30°C to 60°C
Prints and colours only to 40°C
If you prefer not to wash at 60°C, you can use an anti-bacterial laundry cleanser which claims to kill 99.9% of germs from just 15°C
Wash dark colours separately
| || |
- You can use fabric softener! Our wipes are soaked before use so it won't make any difference to their absorbency.
| || |
- You can dry your wipes in between washes - either in the tumble dryer or on the washing line. Sunshine is nature's own bleach!
| || |
- Never leave the wipes to soak in a solution of bleach/water or harsh stain removers as it will damage them and could irritate skin.
| || |
- Vegan friendly
- Oeko-tex certified
- Paraben free
- GOTS certified (Organic Cotton wipes)
- SLS free
For more information on how to look after your Cheeky Wipes check out our guide.
Not sure which kit to choose?
Take a look at our kit comparison page for more information to find out which one is the perfect fit for you! Alternatively why not try out our Questionnaire for a fully tailored suggestion!