Need help with which choosing which wipes are best for you? Complete one of our reusable wipes questionnaires for a tailored recommendation from our experts!
Cheeky Wipes are a great alternative to Toilet Roll, if you're considering going toilet paper free or making the switch to 'family cloth'.
Our toilet paper kits fantastic features:
- Stackable with splash-proof seal to keep your wipes fresher for longer
- Clip lids help prevent spillages
- Mucky box has easy pop-top to dispose of mucky wipes quickly and easily
- Internal pegs on the mucky box to keep your mesh bag open and drip free
Reusable cloth toilet paper kit from Cheeky Wipes
- For 25 wipes, fill the Fresh container (blue) with cold water to 3cm from the top of the box. If you are soaking more wipes, add a little more water
- Add 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Then pop your wipes into the water/oil solution. Turn the pile of wipes over so the top ones get damp too. Once all the wipes are damp they are ready to use. Gently tip out any excess water so the wipes aren’t sitting in it.
- Prepare your Mucky Wipes container (green) by filling with water to the fill level marked, then add 3 – 4 drops of the ‘Mucky Wipes’ essential oil blend
- Once you’ve used the wipes, place them inside the clever mesh wash bag in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ container. This saves you having to touch those mucky things again.
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mesh bag of mucky wipes can go straight into the washing machine (30 – 60 degree wash is fine!) with your next load of washing –
- Washing at 60c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. We do recommend drying them at least every other wash cycle to keep them in top condition and getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygienic too!
- If the mesh wash bag is full, you can loosen the string so the wipes can roam free in the machine, uncurl fully and that way the detergent can get to all the stains and do its job. You can also add some stain remover, this really helps.
- If there are only a few wipes in the bag, you can keep it closed as the wipes should have room to move about
Save on buying individually! Add extra wipes and save!
Want to find out more about this?
What can I use instead of wet wipes - going toilet roll free
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We love our Cheeky Wipes and think you will too, but we understand it's tricky buying things online. Buy with certainty with our 100% Happiness Guarantee. Love your wipes kit, or your money back.
Making the switch to reusable baby wipes might seem overwhelming at first, we promise it isn't! Getting your Cheeky Wipes kit set up couldn't be simpler…
Wash white wipes at 30°C to 60°C
Prints and colours only to 40°C
If you prefer not to wash at 60°C, you can use an anti-bacterial laundry cleanser which claims to kill 99.9% of germs from just 15°C
Wash dark colours separately
- You can use fabric softener! Our wipes are soaked before use so it won't make any difference to their absorbency.
- You can dry your wipes in between washes - either in the tumble dryer or on the washing line. Sunshine is nature's own bleach!
- Never leave the wipes to soak in a solution of bleach/water or harsh stain removers as it will damage them and could irritate skin.
- Vegan friendly
- Oeko-tex certified
- Paraben free
- GOTS certified (Organic Cotton wipes)
- SLS free
For more information on how to look after your Cheeky Wipes check out our guide.
Not sure which kit to choose?
Take a look at our kit comparison page for more information to find out which one is the perfect fit for you! Alternatively why not try out our Questionnaire for a fully tailored suggestion!